St. Hilary School - Tiburon, California
PARISH LINKS » St. Hilary Parish CYO $$ Angels Club Donations Fast Facts
Student LOGIN
ABOUT ST. HILARY
Overview
History
Faculty
Parent Involvement
Facilities
Contact Us
ACADEMICS
Student Learning Expectations
Curriculum
Library & Technology
Music & Drama
ADMISSIONS
General Information
Application Packet - New Students
Release Forms
Contact Admissions
PROGRAMS
Athletics
After School
Children's Choir
Alumni
EVENTS
Reunion
St. Hilary Book Faire
St. Hilary Auction
CALENDARS
2005-06 Calendar
HOME

Admissions

Where academic excellence is achieved

St. Hilary School is a K – 8th Grade Catholic school located on the Tiburon peninsula in southern Marin County. Approximately 80% of the 260 students who attend St. Hilary are Catholic and the other remaining 20% come from other Christian and non-Christian faiths.

St. Hilary's is comprised of a hardworking and dedicated faculty and staff. The ratio of teacher to student is 1 teacher to every 7 students. When asked what they liked about teaching at St. Hilary, the overall response was "the strong, caring community spirit that exists among the faculty and staff and the recognition for their professional talents and support in their work".

St. Hilary School fosters a process of growth that provides a strong academic, cultural and spiritual foundation to meet the individual needs of the students. Our curriculum builds upon itself to maximize the potential for the mastery of foundation skills. Every student receives a strong academic and religious foundation, allowing them to develop their unique personal and intellectual goals.

Tuition Schedule 2005-2006

  Annual Tuition
Plan
Semi-Annual
Plan
  Monthly
Plan
Non-Parishioner $7,603.00 $3,801.50   $691.18
Participating/
Parishioner
$6,403.00 $3,215.00   $584.55

Application Process – Grades 1st through 8th

Application packets are available upon request by calling the school office at (415) 435-2224. Tours of the school and assessment tests will be scheduled upon completion of the application packet. Families will be notified of admission to Grades 1st through 8th within 1-2 weeks.

Teacher Recommendations    word    pdf

Application Process – Kindergarten

Group tours of St. Hilary School are offered in October and Novemeber.  Please call the school office at (415) 435-2224 to reserve a space for one of these tours. Principal Janet Lovette and Director of Admissions Melissa Addleman will be available on the day of the tour and applications packets will be distributed.

Completed application packets are due in early January along with the teacher recommendation form and a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.

Assessment tests will be given in the later part of January 2005. Please call the school office to schedule a time for your child's assessment.

Families will be notified of Kindergarten admission in early March.

Financial Aid

The financial assistance application is due in March. Please contact our Business Manager, Bill Tiedje, at (415) 435-1122 for an exact due date. St. Hilary School holds all financial information confidential and does not consider it during the application process.

For further information about the admissions process, please call Melissa Addleman at (415) 435-2224 ext. 18 or send an email to admissions@sainthilary-school.org

   
  Copyright 2005 - 2017 St. Hilary School - Tiburon, California
All Rights Reserved.